Sleeping Pad - Can't find the Thread

Help Support FJRForum:

Status
Not open for further replies.

bigjohnsd

2021 BMW R1250GSA
Reaction score
If i remember correctly, and there is some doubt about my capability, there was a thread on Camping Gear and specifically Sleeping Pads.

My preferred camping method involves a credit card and a motel, but, on the trip to Inuvik next summer i know i will spend some nights as bear bait, on the ground, in my tent.

Someone discussed an excellent sleeping pad, small in size but easy on the hips etc.

Any help here?

Bill Lumberg

Merica
Reaction score
I haven't found anything that compares with therm-a-rest and its' copies. You can find a lighter low weight low bulk pad, but I haven't found one that is as durable and long lasting. Have spent a lot of time on them.

bseelbach

Reaction score
John...there are alot of good options in the other thread but ill toss out another to further confuse you.

https://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B007RFG0NM/ref=mp_s_a_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1478988707&sr=8-1π=AC_SX236_SY340_FMwebp_QL65&keywords=klymit+air+mattress&dpPl=1&dpID=41J5R5lfn-L&ref=plSrch

I had been using a big agnes for a couple of years and added the Klymit to my camping gear. It is not insulated but packs much smaller than the Big Agnes and is fine for warm weather.

The price is amazing compared to strolling the isles of REI.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts