Slip-on exhaust

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

FJRUtah

Reaction score
Anyone installed either the M-2 or M-5 clamp or slip-on exhaust from Two Brothers? If so what is the difference between them?

Anyone installed either the M-2 or M-5 clamp or slip-on exhaust from Two Brothers? If so what is the difference between them?
M-2 is smaller in diameter, I chose the M-5's with the p1 tips, aligning them and still having clearance so they dont burn the sidecases was my only issue, They sound nice, The M5 has a bigger look which goes with this big bike(IMHO), No "drone" issue with the p1 tip as well. DR

M-2 is smaller in diameter, I chose the M-5's with the p1 tips, aligning them and still having clearance so they dont burn the sidecases was my only issue, They sound nice, The M5 has a bigger look which goes with this big bike(IMHO), No "drone" issue with the p1 tip as well. DR
Outstanding.....thank you for the response. Looks like they are around $600.00 bones.

Outstanding.....thank you for the response. Looks like they are around $600.00 bones.
These were $750 including shipping they are the Carbon fiber type, I also ordered the matching blue torx bolts which were around $15., the P1 tips were included in the 750. I think I saved around $100 but had to ask for it. dr