• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to FJRForum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Parts For Sale Smuggler trunk

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Interested, can you provide more photos top & other side? I only ask because the one pictured has been painted white.
https://www.fjrowners.com/threads/corbin-smuggler-trunk.148839/

The pic in this thread is the same pic as Smug4 in the above quoted thread from a seller in Texas. It's allegedly in Alaska now, with DHL shipping. I also asked for more pics and payment methods, never heard back. I wouldn't trust unless he throws out some original pictures that are not lifted off of someone else's for sale thread from three years ago on another forum.

Last edited:
I've had several reports of non-response with the OP about their thing for sale, but nobody has said first-hand they were scammed or attempted to be scammed. Combine this with the question posted about shadiness of pulling pictures from other forums.....and another reason I have on the back-end......closing thread. As with everything For Sale on this forum, it's caveat emptor. Do yourself a favor and look how established a member they are at the very least and protect yourself.

Status
Not open for further replies.