So, where is everybody going to be hanging out after 9/27?

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
clueless in Or.
uhoh.gif

The End

Silly, I know but it's what came to mind.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hate to see it go as I've been around since the beginning. With any luck there will be a bailout but if not life goes on and there are other cat boxes to crap in.

As I've said before if some dollars would help keep it going with a new home I would be glad to chip in.

While day dreaming at work today, a thought.....will the regional meets be the last? I can't squeeze in the EOM in September, but potentially this could be the last time many regulars have a spot to meet up. Let alone having no way to know about tech day in your area. Bummed.

Reactions: MEM
While day dreaming at work today, a thought.....will the regional meets be the last? I can't squeeze in the EOM in September, but potentially this could be the last time many regulars have a spot to meet up. Let alone having no way to know about tech day in your area. Bummed.
The regional meets aren't tied to the board, although they may have originated here, and are certainly publicized here. Most you see on here are also publicized on FJRiders, FJROwners, and Facebook.

And glad the forum is back as well! I gathered a LOT of FJR information from this site over the years!!

Many thanks, Chuck

looks nice , works nice, you guys did a nice job!!! 

Many thanks for keeping it alive !          

Yep, we're back.  Going to be wading through a bunch of follow-up stuff, but the BIG LIFT of updating the forum to a newer version and hosting has been resolved. Everybody has a place to hang out for the foreseeable future.

Thanks for your patience.

The Management

Status
Not open for further replies.