So who / where are these guys now?

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Interpol currently shows six Blue Notices for these Washington state riders as they may have critical information of high speed activity in other states, but no reward is being offered. BTW, the brains behind this motley crew is the ECU in the 07'

Last edited:
I know all of them, but the funny part is Panman's bike is front and center but he's not in the picture. Maybe Kevin is the picture taker.

And I'm the fellow on the left.
That's not my bike, I believe it's Curly Joe's who is standing next to you. This is an old picture, that blue FJR with the black bag's is about three FJR's and a 100,000 miles ago for you.
I don't remember this so I must not have been there! :(
I know everyone except the guy in the green shirt standing to the left of the suspendered school teacher. I'd say at least five are still on FJR's.

Eight motorcycle enthusiasts pose for picture while one random dude flips them off from behind. Wonder if they noticed this before posting picture.

I took the pic. I was on a cross country ride from CT to CA then north to WA then home. There was a 'wrench day' (maybe that's what it was called) at one rider's house near Seattle, I think. I stopped in and was treated very well by all :)
Changed my oil / filter drank my coffee and hit the road again. Very nice group of gentleman.

I believe it was 2010.

Most of the gang is still around...some still on FJRs, some added Tenere's and one went to the (darkside) BMW.

From left to right: Niehart, Curley Joe, sportsguy, escape, ahchiu, (drawing a blank (Matt?)), JamesW, BeemerReamer and JayH. Pic was taken at BeemerReamers little shack. LOL!!

~G

I see they are hiding behind a hedge, as usual, avoiding MORE performance appreciation awards from the popo

Duane gets extra time for his bad attitude LOL

Weird. I guess I never saw a pitcher of you, pi man. You are a dead ringer of my friend ionbeam. Did you ever meet him when he went west?

I have not seen him in quite a while. Seems he is battling the dreaded C. Reminder to all to experience what you can, while you can.
Dang, sorry to read that. Allen is a great guy. Rode with him and his wife when he was out here on a rented K16. Hoping the best for him, he's been a valuable resource of knowledge for a long time.