• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to FJRForum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

SOLD — Gen2 HeliBars Tour Performance HRT076-2 Triple

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RiderX

FJR Supporter
Reaction score
Up for sale is a replacement triple that moves the bars up and back. This is the revised version (-2) that has two handlebar mounting locations for added flexibility. I own three of these and only two Gen2 FJRs so offering one of these beauts to somebody here. https://flic.kr/p/26Lhjrb

Includes mounting hardware: $115 shipped.

Last edited by a moderator:
I don't see this item on their website anymore, will this clamp make the wrist position (angle) wider? I'm good with the distance, but the wrist position is what bothers me the most.

I can measure the angles for you between this mount and stock when I return home in 3 days.

They replaced this product with the Helibridge so the ignition didnt have to be moved.

Turns out I dont have a simple angle measuring device. But a did have an engineering compass and can conform the angle is wider. So the bars go out, higher and closer to the rider. Hope that helps. Made a large difference for me and longer riding days!

Latest posts