• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to FJRForum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

**SOLD** 2013 Yamaha FJR 1300A w/ pics!

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

VMaxChuck

Reaction score
Time has come to put my 2013 FJR up for sale. ONLY reason I am selling is because I got a good deal on a demo 2016 A model in October at my local dealer. I have owned this motorcycle since June of 2013 and bought it will just over 1K miles on the clock and rode it back from the Tampa, Florida area. It now has just over 47,000 carefree miles on it. It has seen regular oil and filter changes (every 3-5K miles) and shaft fluid change every other change.Valve check (no shims needed) at around 30K. Tires were replaced about 4K miles ago and the last set of Bridgestone T30 GT's I got 9K out of...so should be good for a while.

Since my new FJR is also an A model and I had fork and shock work done I transferred the BRAND NEW front forks and back shock to the 2013. Also the seat set is new as well. These should all be good for a very long time. Includes both the stock windshield and a Yamaha Touring shield as well as the saddlebag liners and body plugs. Brake pads were replaced/ upgraded to EBC HH pads around the 30K mark. Also has a fenda extender, upgraded Phillips headlight bulbs and the dust/water shield for the back shock that was missing on the 2013 models. I am sure I am missing a thing or two, but just ask!

Still has Y.E.S warranty until 12/20/2017.

*****NOW WITH PICS! SEE BELOW- THANKS MOUNT RAINIER!!*****

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks, if I could figure out how I would post a couple.....
uhoh.gif

Wow, thats a great price VMC!

I wish I was in a position to park that '13 into my garage and set my '05 free...mainly for the cruise control on the Gen3.

GLWS!