• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to FJRForum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

SOLD: 2015 FJR1300 ES, only 3907 miles

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lowcountry Joe

Reaction score
I have all of the info and pictures for this sale on a Craigslist post.  Here is the link to that post if you are interested:

https://myrtlebeach.craigslist.org/mcy/d/pawleys-island-2015-yamaha-fjr1300-es/7137267091.html

This bike includes:

-Garmin Zumo 396 (brand new)-Machined aluminum bar risers-MCL foot peg lowering brackets-Garauld SST Deluxe Luggage Rack-Garauld Radar Detector mounting plate (wired for a Valentine 1)-Garauld “stiffy” kit for luggage rack-Gerauld Highway Peg kit-Cee Baileys Headlight Armor-TechSpec Saddle Bag Lid protectors-TechSpec Gripster Tank Grips-Motivation Frame Sliders-Hyper-Lite rear 3-way 16 LED modules-SW-Motech mirror base extensions-National Cycle Vstream shield-MC Enterprises Black Powder-Coated bag guards-Techmount 4G Stem Mount-WynPro “Bigfoot” kickstand pad (stops kickstand from sinking in soft ground)-Zoro low and high tone disc horns (replaces weak stock horns, purchased at auto parts supplier)-Gripbuddies SmartSkin Neoprene grip-covers-Battery tender dongle (came with battery tender I bought at Walmart)-Carbon-weave Fenda-Extenda-Black powder-coated anti-vibration foot pegs (from Motorcycle Larry)-Black adjustable brake and clutch Pazzo Racing levers-Vibranator bar-end weights-Seth Laam Comfort Seat (I am 5'10" and 215)(Seth is in California and builds custom seats using an FJR blank seat pan)-CREE Halogen fog lights-K&N Air Filter-Yamaha factory bag liners

Thanks, 

Joe

PS...the link below showing some pics of the 2015 is mostly accurate.  A few things have been added since those pics.  Please refer to the Craigslist ad pics.  Thanks

Very nicely farkled bike.  Almost new!

00N0N_jRzUkZPgWWX_1200x900.jpg

Yes sir, it is almost new.  Actually better with all the farkles, great tires, and new oil in the engine and rear gear.  Ready for someone to ride her for sure!

Here is the list of farkles that I posted on Craig's list.  You can search for these and ultimately find the manufacturer/vendor where you can pick them up.  I listed the maker in just about every one of them:

-Garmin Zumo 396 (brand new)-Machined aluminum bar risers-MCL foot peg lowering brackets-Garauld SST Deluxe Luggage Rack-Garauld Radar Detector mounting plate (wired for a Valentine 1)-Garauld “stiffy” kit for luggage rack-Gerauld Highway Peg kit-Cee Baileys Headlight Armor-TechSpec Saddle Bag Lid protectors-TechSpec Gripster Tank Grips-Motivation Frame Sliders-Hyper-Lite rear 3-way 16 LED modules-SW-Motech mirror base extensions-National Cycle Vstream shield-MC Enterprises Black Powder-Coated bag guards-Techmount 4G Stem Mount-WynPro “Bigfoot” kickstand pad (stops kickstand from sinking in soft ground)-Zoro low and high tone disc horns (replaces weak stock horns, purchased at auto parts supplier)-Gripbuddies SmartSkin Neoprene grip-covers-Battery tender dongle (came with battery tender I bought at Walmart)-Carbon-weave Fenda-Extenda-Black powder-coated anti-vibration foot pegs (from Motorcycle Larry)-Black adjustable brake and clutch Pazzo Racing levers-Vibranator bar-end weights-Seth Laam Comfort Seat (I am 5'10" and 215)(Seth is in California and builds custom seats using an FJR blank seat pan)-CREE Halogen fog lights-K&N Air Filter-Yamaha factory bag liners

Thanks,

Joe

This bike is sold pending funds.  Thanks to everyone who looked.  Please ride safe and have fun on your FJR.  I've had two of them.  I think they are the best sport touring bike ever designed if you still want to have fun in the twisties on a bike.  All the best to everyone on the forum!  

This bike is sold pending funds.  Thanks to everyone who looked.  Please ride safe and have fun on your FJR.  I've had two of them.  I think they are the best sport touring bike ever designed if you still want to have fun in the twisties on a bike.  All the best to everyone on the forum!  
Not sure how you can come to any conclusions as to how good a bike it is, especially claiming it is the "best sport touring bike ever designed" if you put less than 1,000 miles a year on it...maybe you actually rode the other FJR you owned and thus were able to make a credible appraisal and claim ?  LOL