• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to FJRForum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Motorcycle For Sale SOLD - 2016 FJR 1300A - Ready to Go, Better than New - South Central PA 17350

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DCSportRyder

Reaction score
Greetings fellow FJR riders............ well the time has come to part with my 2016 FJR 1300A.  What a fantastic bike but it no longer is what I need.  Thus, off to a good new home.  As outfitted, asking $12,999 yet negotiable for fellow forum members.  This comes from the Cycle Trader ad that went live today....

Exceedingly well cared for and outfitted 2016 Yamaha FJR 1300A; the ultimate sport in moto-touring!  This very well kept, single-owner FJR is the one to get with the upgrades all lovers of this moto wanted, including -  six-speed gearbox, slipper clutch, LED lighting, throttle-by-wire, digital cruise control, multiple rider modes, updated instrumentation, and that beautiful Cobalt Blue color!

The bike is super clean, currently shows less than 15,500 miles, has Yamaha’s Extended Service warranty through 10/25/2021 (transferable and extendable), comes with no loans, accidents or drops, and has been garage kept and serviced by regional Yamaha dealers.  

At full price, the buyer will receive the owner’s and a Yamaha service manual, spare keys and MANY very desirable farkles, including: upgraded Sargent saddle + original, Givi XStream 20L tankbag & tanklock, T-Rex Racing frame sliders and clutch cover protector, custom FJR rear rack for mounting a range of different top-cases, tank pad/protectors, side-stand foot enlarger, reflective FJR saddlebag rear panels, front fender-extender, adjustable blind-spot rear mirrors, PIAA dual-tone horns, and ‘Pirelli Angel GT’ tires w/ v good tread – the front being new!

The bike is located outside Gettysburg, Pennsylvania, an easy shot from points north, south, east or west.  The bike has a current PA inspection and is up-to-date with all services.

Listed at $12,999 with all the add-ons listed, this bike is better than new! Serious good-faith inquiries will get my serious good-faith response. 

Photos can be viewed here - https://u.pc.cd/RKb - Additional photos on request. 

[Sorry my attempts to embed photos have failed.  Seems the forum doesn't like pCloud url's.  If someone wants to point me to a link on how to do I'll try to add a few to the thread.]

You can link photos from your Cycle Trader ad as long as the posting is active...

61413f3493aac873211aa8f3.jpg