• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to FJRForum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Motorcycle For Sale SOLD 2016 FJR 1300ES For Sale in Moses Lake WA

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

PigPen

Reaction score
2016 FJR 1300ES up for sale in Moses Lake WA. Odometer 17,311 miles. Has not been in for the transmission recall. Has been tipped over and has scratches on mirror and faring. Includes Givi top box, Heated Russel Day Long saddle, Power circuit breaker module, Wires for heated gear and controlers, Battery Pig Tail, Yamaha Touring Windshield, Hellibar handlebar risers, Side cases. Asking price $8k

Pictures here https://photos.app.goo.gl/7wvzoi5eZ7QNL1YL9

Last edited:
curious if a sale is going to happen...pic lifted off Craigslist....otherwise, Stoker Ace, I suggest looking up north for a 15' listed at 12K,  (Hell, I'll ride up there with you!)

00202_dMMVaqiKzXuz_0CI0t2_600x450.jpg

There are two (2) FJR 15' & 16', both ES and both listed for sale in Moses Lake for 10K, both with road-rash hard on the right hand side.  Who'd da thunk.

Much appreciated, Archer.  I only saw that damaged '15 ES in Moses Lake still listed on CL, not the '16 above in this thread.  I also sent PigPen a PM but haven't heard back.   What are the odds of those two bikes having such similar stories?  Maybe they were on the same ride when that damaged occurred!? 

There's a listing for a '16 A for $10,500 in Seattle with 15k miles.  I'd like to stay with the 16 and forward years due to the refinements made for those years but I'm also budget conscious (and therefore patient) so I'm looking for "that" great deal under $10k, most likely to happen with a '16. 

I see that the regional bike dealerships are hurting due to supply chain issues,  but their pricing for pre-owned inventory is more than a little high, IMO.

LOL, I'll probably run out of patience by March 2022 if I don't find something.  Hope to see you out on the road sooner or later, Archer.

the guy in puyallup swears he already sold the ES weeks ago, yet his CL ad has remained active for many weeks.  CL ads have to be renewed, they don't stay active by themselves. 

i looked at the other other one...there's a little more wear and tear on that one that what's listed.  we couldn't come to a price agreement...it's a bit overpriced in my opinion.