• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to FJRForum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

*SOLD* Corbin Seat and backrest, Gen 2 and 3

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Allen_C

Reaction score
**SOLD**

Here is a Corbin seat set with a backrest for the passenger. Color is black, Corbin logo on right side of driver's seat, very good condition and very comfortable. Rode 1,700 miles over 48 hours and did not have a painful rear at any point in the ride! Although the seats are "harder" than most, they cradle your butt, spreading the contact points evenly across the entire seat. This set is over $900 retail + shipping! $350 shipped conus.
bike.gif

20140411_103816_zps3617e151.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Although I prefer to sell as a whole, I may part out for the right price. PM me your offer and let's see what we can do!

Does the backrest need to be removed before putting on a top case?/
Nope. But, the top case may need to be removed in order to remove the rear seat when the back rest is installed.

Last edited by a moderator:
It looks to be vinyl (with a carbon fiber look pattern). Not sure on miles since they came off an '09 I bought and later sold, but I believe they are about 3 years old and probably around 40-50k miles. I could bring them to OH, if not sold then and the buyer in OH is serious (don't want to have to bring them back!)

It looks to be vinyl (with a carbon fiber look pattern). Not sure on miles since they came off an '09 I bought and later sold, but I believe they are about 3 years old and probably around 40-50k miles. I could bring them to OH, if not sold then and the buyer in OH is serious (don't want to have to bring them back!)
I might be serious...I'll let you know.