• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to FJRForum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

*** SOLD *** F.S. Yamaha Trunk for 2008 - 2009 AE *** SOLD ***

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Brodie

Darksider #16 - and Proud of it !
Reaction score
SOLD !

This trunk is in very good condition - not a scratch on it. It's color is Metallic Titanium - color matched for the 2008 - 2009 Advanced Edition FJR - The Paddle Shifter bike. It comes with the mounting plate to fit on 2006 and later bikes. I'm not sure if the mounting plate will fit up to the first gen. bikes. I'm selling because I have a GIVI trunk that I am happy with.

$189.99 plus shipping and it's yours.

IMG_0415_zpsj1xdeslr.jpg

IMG_0416_zpsjooaifml.jpg

This will ship from Milpitas California (San Jose Bay Area).

Brodie

smile.png

Last edited by a moderator:
How close is the color to the 2015 liquid graphite? Did you have it painted or is this the factory color? Was the recall done or in other words does it have the metal plate insert for the increased stability? Does the case have the backrest? Cannot tell from the pictures.

Already have the OEM plate installed on my 2015.

Thanks

How close is the color to the 2015 liquid graphite? Did you have it painted or is this the factory color? Was the recall done or in other words does it have the metal plate insert for the increased stability? Does the case have the backrest? Cannot tell from the pictures. Already have the OEM plate installed on my 2015. Thanks

Yes it has the recall plate, no back rest, factory color. You will have to do your own color match research.

IMG_0499_zpsbhrk9cuo.jpg

Brodie

smile.png

Last edited by a moderator: