• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to FJRForum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

SOLD! Good Luck new rider! 2007A FJR Kane, PA For Sale

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MartyA

Reaction score
Bought new 2007, 81,894 miles. Excellent running condition. Stock (except 1" shorter dogbones installed for my long legs – I have OEM). I had a major stroke in early 2020, prolly never ride again, so all the bike stuff goes. Bike was stored every winter in my big shed, with charger on battery every winter. Battery new 2019. Covered in summer. Oil changed every 4,000 miles (have records). Lifters checked ~20,000 and ~56,000 no adj needed. 2 parking lot drops, 1 each side, some scratches on side bags.  Extra new battery (had duplicate shipment they said keep it.)

• Cal-Sci taller (XL -1”) windscreen; OEM windscreen available;
  • Delrin sliders;
  • G2 throttle tube
  • FZ1 mirrors; FJR mirrors (worn from rubbing on cover) available
  • “FJR” Tail / Top Box Rack from Premier Cycle Acc.;  includes 2 helmet locks;
  • 3rd OEM shock with ~20,000 miles.
  • Pillion Back Rest (mounts to top box rack) from Premier Cycle Acc.;
  • Cortech 21L magnetic Tank Bag (a little faded, but fine)
  • Starcom Advance 1 Rider to Rider intercom includes wires for MP3, wire for Uniden radar detector, wire for Midland GXT 2-way FRS/GMRS.
  • Tail bag, soft, not waterproof but rode many miles with a plastic liner.
  • OEM seats AND Yamaha leather “Comfort” touring seats.
  • K&N reusable air filter.
  • Beadrider Seat beads (never leave home without them);
  • Has a good set of Michelin Pilot Road 2 dual compound tires on it, with plenty of miles left (approx. 4,000 front, 2,700 rear) and comes with new Front / Rear PR2;
  • N/Line shelf (1 screw missing), with RAM ball and mount fits zumo 390 (zumo not for sale);
  • Roadrunner installed ground spider bypass.
Fly and drive, I can box and ship extras.

51390875311_3010b16d83_q.jpg

51391608264_ab7f03f5d7_q.jpg

51390114902_29d1b577f4_q.jpg

51390114907_5730280592_q.jpg

51391129858_7cc2e6c1e1_q.jpg

GLWS.  Hope you make some younger dog a happy rider.  Sorry you're turning in your keys, but thanks for sharing your 14 years on the forum, and your reasonings. 🙂

Wife is completely broken up about it. Our last big trip was 2019 before my stroke, PA to the top of Newfoundland. Can't twist the throttle...

That totally sucks dude.  Sorry to hear of your misfortune.  ALL of us are heading to that day we won't be able to ride anymore.  Many are closer than we would care to admit.  And you never know what curves life will throw at you.  Carpe Diem!

Sorry to hear about the stroke, but glad you are still with us.  On a side note, I just bought a trailer to tow behind my GL1800 from a guy in Kane.  GLWS 

Any interest in selling the comfort seats separately?  Really only need rear but would buy both

Sorry to hear this Marty.

I was just getting on the forum today to play around with squeezing in a long trip with the wife this year. It's gotten so hard to plan a trip with the changes at work and we've not been able to for over a year. Your post reminds me we need to take advantage of the time we have and to heck with work sometimes. I know it's just a motorcycle ride, but our trips are some of the best memories Tammy and I have and what we sit around and talk about all the time.

I certainly wish you the best as you find new opportunities to enjoy with your wife in your current capabilities.

Goodman4, thanks for the nice words!

Marty, where are you in PA? I'm in the southeast, not quite a friggen icebox.
Go south from Buffalo, not too far over the PA border, find the Allegheny National Forest, go up 2000 feet, there you are! Also, it's in the title of the ad...😁