• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to FJRForum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

SOLD! New Yamaha seats 1/2 price off my new 2017FJR

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

pegscraper

Mr. Photog
Reaction score
SOLD!!!

Bought a new 2017 FJR1300ES and installed corbin seats.

I will sell the never used stock seats (front, tandem & bracket) for 1/2 retail price.

The single seat retails for $268.25, tandem for $220.46 and bracket for $40.30 for a total of $529.01.

I will sell all items for $264, you pay for shipping.

Last edited by a moderator:
What is the bracket for? Are the '16 & '17 seats different from previous Gen III seats?

You shouldn't have too much trouble selling these, I'm considering it myself.

What is the bracket for? Are the '16 & '17 seats different from previous Gen III seats?
You shouldn't have too much trouble selling these, I'm considering it myself.
The gen 2 & 3 seats are all the same I believe.

The bracket below the single (rider's) seat is to raise and lower it. It is all explained in the owners manual.

GLWS but I would keep the bracket with the bike just in case at the time you sell it you want to or the new owner wants stock or other aftermarket seats... Whomever buys them from you will most likely have one and just need the seats anyway.

GLWS but I would keep the bracket with the bike just in case at the time you sell it you want to or the new owner wants stock or other aftermarket seats... Whomever buys them from you will most likely have one and just need the seats anyway.
Good advice. I will ask the person(s) making an offer if they will need this bracket.