• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to FJRForum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Parts For Sale SOLD: STS Harness for Gen II FJR1300 (one only) $10 plus shipping

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Here is what I ended up with when I built a harness for my '21.
Did you connect the ST2 power feed into the common power wire for the indicators (Blue with Red stripe) as that is already tapped into? It may well work for the Gen3 and will simplify the installation. If it works, it could even have been internally connected inside the ST2 unit but that would not suit other bikes.

Did you connect the ST2 power feed into the common power wire for the indicators (Blue with Red stripe) as that is already tapped into? It may well work for the Gen3 and will simplify the installation. If it works, it could even have been internally connected inside the ST2 unit but that would not suit other bikes.

No, I had a power lead already pulled forward from my Fuzeblock, so I used that power connection.

I've got a 2016 and am getting ready to rip the front end off to replace my mirror stay. That would be a great time to put my STS in. I'd pay for one of these harnesses or for the diagram and parts list for the one you put in your '21 Fishin VA.