• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to FJRForum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Parts For Sale SOLD (thank you!) engine & bag guards and Givi top box mounting rack

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mary-Anne

Reaction score
Bambi totaled my 2014 FJR, and I've moved to a Tracer 900 GT. So I have a few things for sale.

The engine & bag guards are 7 years old and were tested twice. I dropped her both times. 1st time trying to move her on gravel while wearing sandals and the 2nd time I walked away without being sure the kickstand was set. (there's a reason I mounted the guards when I bought the bike!!) The scuffs are on the left side. Hopefully, someone will recognize these and could let me know the brand. I not 100% sure! I do have the bolts. Will also be happy to provide additional pictures. I'm thinking $150 + shipping from WI.

The top box mounting rack is also 7 years old. I'm thinking $75 + shipping from WI.
back rack 1.jpg

Last edited:
I'll take the guards!! PM sent. These were on your 14 correct? The bag guards look like they are from a Gen1. Please let me know.

Last edited:
The bag guards look to have only two attachment points, which is confusing to me (T-Rex and R-Gaza has three points of attachment). I'm just looking at the saddle bag guards. The bag guards are MC Enterprises.

Last edited:
The bag guards look to have only two attachment points, which is confusing to me (T-Rex and R-Gaza has three points of attachment). I'm just looking at the saddle bag guards. The bag guards are MC Enterprises.
The bag guards that I have on my 2016 ES have two attachment points, and the are MC Enterprise as well.

All has been revealed, they're both MC Enterprises hardware (I finally found a picture on-line). Wish they were still in business in case I need any parts or mounting instructions (but I can probably find that on-line too). Thanks Mary-Anne!

Last edited:

Latest posts