• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to FJRForum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

"SOLD" - Two Brothers Carbon Fiber Exhaust - FREE

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Brodie

Darksider #16 - and Proud of it !
Reaction score
"SOLD"

That was fast.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

I had a get off just recently, and the insurance company decided to total the bike instead of cutting a check to buy all OEM parts from Yamaha. It's surprising just how quickly headlights, windshield drive, faring panels and front sub frame add up the dollars.

I just bought another Advanced Edition FJR this past weekend and drove it home from Sacramento. Now I know why I've always said "I Like My Quiet Bike". I do not care to listen to the drone of these things on the long trips I take, I'd rather listen to something else. Don't get me wrong, they have a nice deep growl to them, it's just not my cup of tea. The stock pipes have been transferred from my totaled bike to the new one. I have no love for these cans, and have no problem mounting them on the totaled bike and sending them away with it.

Here's the catch...

I'd rather trade these exhaust cans for your good OEM pipes.

The bike also came with a Power Commander, it will go with the Two Brothers cans.

IMG_0369_zps9c3dae5d.jpg

I will be contacting the insurance company to have the old, totaled bike towed away early next week. It needs to have a viable exhaust system attached to it.

I will not ship these items. Local trade only - Milpitas California.

Any takers?

Brodie
rolleyes.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
Gosh, it was less than a month ago that you reached a milestone on bike #2. It's good to hear that you made it through another get off and are ready to go.