Southern AZ ride in November

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ok,

sooooooooooooooooo looks like 4 or so from Phoenix, 1 maybe and Joe (who is bringing a coupla folks) Myself and a few others. Looks like a good ride so far.

If you can, please let me know how many for sure so I can fina a spot for lunch.

Thanks,

Greg.

The only way to know for sure is count when all arrive. There's also a few from AZBEEMERS coming I think. I'm sure we'll be able to get in somewhere. Herding cats is quite hard, Just ask Don !

The only way to know for sure is count when all arrive. There's also a few from AZBEEMERS coming I think. I'm sure we'll be able to get in somewhere. Herding cats is quite hard, Just ask Don !
Greg, Having led AZ Beemers rides for the last thirteen years and the Phoenix Area FJR Owner/Riders for the last five years Brother Wolfhound is the Voice of Wisdom. You will never know exactly how many of these biker mooks will really show up!

You cannot go wrong with just telling the lunch place you want to eat at that there are a dozen diners. If there are less, they cannot take away your birthday, and if there are more, a restaurant will always find a way to squeeze in a few more!!!

Will do,

Thanks guys. I guess that I can now add novice cat herder to my list of skills.

Greg

Hope to have a great turnout Tomorrow! Lunch will be at the Steak Out Clicky We have a reservation for 12 at 12 to 1pm or so under my name (Gregory). No worries if we are a little late or have more or less in our group. There is a Shell Station on site, most of us should be able to run the 151 or so miles out from the starting point. There is a circle K for fuel across from the McDonalds starting point.

Greg.

Last edited by a moderator:
There were about a dozen bikes that showed today, including 3 FJRs.

It was a fantastic area to ride & new roads to me. Thanks for setting this up & picking' a nice meat stop(Steak Out), the food was excellent, albeit a bit slow with the crowd they had.

Damn, damn, damn! Boy, I wish I could have been there!

But unfortunately, this has how my poor FJR has looked all day:

PB160037.jpg

Hope to catch you next time, Greg.

"Hope to catch you next time, Greg. " You better bring your "A" game, Son . . . .

Give me a call in the mornin' if you want to do the handlebar switch . . .