SPOILER! MotoGP Second race

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

GAPS

Reaction score
Absolutely superb race, Moto GP is off and running, second race according to me....

Valentino had great ride coming up from a start that had him at about 6th in the first turn, he had to put his head down because...... Leading into the first corner and running away with the first bunch of laps was the young Australian, Stoner, who rode hard and looks promising, he fell back to a position off the podium but proved he can make trouble for the vets on a good day. Rossi and Hayden had a terrific battle towards the end with a lap that swaped lead man atleast 3 times, Nicky showed a lot of heart and talent but in the end Rossi said good bye, What a great champion, Rossi fooking rules!!!!!!!!,...... for now. Nicky earned the 2nd spot.

Capparossi and Seti G both finished well on the Ducks, Cap made 3rd on podium, .....neither duck blew up!!

Looks like a great season in the making....

Last edited by a moderator:
Heads up for the hand slap you're gonna get for posting race results in the title. In the future, put a reference to the race you're gonna talk about and put 'spoiler' in the title.

Heads up for the hand slap you're gonna get for posting race results in the title. In the future, put a reference to the race you're gonna talk about and put 'spoiler' in the title.
Shite, sorry about that. I should know better from having been on the recieving end. If someone can delete the topic, please do. I can only edit content.

While it wasn't a victory for Nicky, I think it was a moral victory knowing that, when conditions are right, he can chase down and pass Rossi. Now, he just has to be able to pass him and stay there. Very impressive ride by Stoner. I think we'll see that Pedrosa's results in the first race aren't going to be the norm through the whole season.

On another note, is it just me or did Hopper look like a baby kicking his bike and jumping down to the ground? Then again, if the bike I was riding blew 3 motors in a weekend, I would be pretty pissed off, too.

Randy....Hop looked more like a spoiled child having a tantrum or hissyfit if you will....personally I hope Rossi cleans house all season....I'm still pissed with Honda's attitude (riders basically irrelevant....its the motorcycle that makes the win) otherwise it would be nice for Haydon to win..... :thumbup:

On another note, is it just me or did Hopper look like a baby kicking his bike and jumping down to the ground?
Poor little Hopkins, I think Im gonna cry! If the bikes go to 800cc next season Suzuki could be a factor, but for now.........whaaaaaa :bleh: :bleh: :D

Nice photos tstaff :friends:
Not me snapping the photo's, just posting a link, not sure if i'd want to be running around in that part of the world even if the racing was that good.

Did Speed have a post race interview at Qatar? I recorded on the DVR and wondered if I missed it or if it was shown at all.

Did Speed have a post race interview at Qatar? I recorded on the DVR and wondered if I missed it or if it was shown at all.
no - they did something different this time. instead of showing the press conference type interviews at the end, they just did winners circle interviews.

I want to know who the Director was.....He should be shot. Several times during key moments of the race we went from watching the actual racing to watching the team's in the Pits. It was stupid, we acuallt missed Rossi's pass on Nicky because the driector thought it would be a good idea to switch to a shot of Rossi's garage...I was so pissed. What a moron....

Last edited by a moderator:
The director probably didn't get a copy of the riders' scripts, so he didn't know that pass was scheduled then...