Sporttour.com - Cincinnati, OH

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

PhilJet09

Nondescript FJR Hierarchy Displayed
Reaction score
I have gotten tires from them several times now and they are definitely on the low end of the price range. One time I actually rode all the way down there to buy a tire and they gave me a better-than-advertised price since they didn't have to ship it. This last time, I called in a phone order for a new PR3 about 17:00 Thursday night and got the tire via Fedex Saturday. I have never gotten anything but the BEST customer service from them. I highly recommend Sporttour.com .

Last edited by a moderator:
I have gotten tires from them several times now and they are definitely on the low end of the price range. One time I actually rode all the way down there to buy a tire and they gave me a better-than-advertised price since they didn't have to ship it. This last time, I called in a phone order for a new PR3 about 17:00 Thursday night and got the tire via Fedex Saturday. I have never gotten anything but the BEST customer service from them. I highly recommend Sporttour.com .
+1 Getting ready to order a set from them tomorrow. Customer service is definitely top notch. Purchased many items from Sporttour and I highly recommend them. The great thing for me, they have an actual showroom where I can look at many of the items before I purchase them. (They are only 15 minutes from the house)

Ive actually been there too! I ordered a Givi rack from them, was going to Cincinatti to visit my kid on the weekend and told them I'd swing by and pick up the rack.

The place is like a touring bike candy store. Lots of gear, clothes, tires, etc. Big shipping business too. Really nice people too. Highly recommend them.