SPOT Links

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I do not want to clutter this page up with useless banter, people will come here looking for links and find a downward spiriling thead. But!

I love this color map! Have a great ride, see you in Castlegar! we will be watching!

FWFE

Here is my SPOT link. Probably leaving L.A. sometime today and heading north (duh).

MCML NAFO 2012 SPOT Link

Anyone know if we can embed the maps here on Forum threads and, if so, how to do that?
Joe,

According to this quote from the Spotwalla site FAQ, yes you can. " Location pages allow multiple users to share their last known location on a single page. And the device location widgets allow users to share their last known location on a single page. Easily integrated into a blog or forum post or in an email." I currently use SPOT Adventures to share my tracking, so don't know the details how to work this on Spotwalla, but will bet an experienced user will soon chime in as how to do this. It would be interesting to overlay multiple SPOT Tracks on one page to see how all the NAFO attendees routed themselves to Castlegar. See ya there!

Last edited by a moderator:
This thread intrigued me, so I looked it up and spent 2 minutes setting up a location page on the Rally Website. Waiting on official word from SpotWalla saying the page is active, but the location page will be `NAFO III` and the password to join will be `showmyFJR` . SpotWalla Users please Join the `NAFO III`location page at your earliest convenience,

Edit: for some reason the lo location page never got created. :( I'll look into it for NAFO 4. :p

Jeff, NAFO III doesn't exist yet.

Here is my SPOT link. Probably leaving L.A. sometime today and heading north (duh).

MCML NAFO 2012 SPOT Link

Anyone know if we can embed the maps here on Forum threads and, if so, how to do that?
I'm riding with Joseph and Sam (Nightshine). With Sam's help we discovered the operator error keeping everything from working but I'm now on the map in Alturas.

We'll rejoin Dcarver in Bend.

Canada Trip

Niehart, Panman, Wingshot and I are headed out early tomorrow.

Here’s the SPOT/SPOTWALLA link if you care to follow. It won’t be active until tomorrow.

https://spotwalla.com/tripViewer.php?id=4c854fe10c9a63053

https://share.findmespot.com/shared/faces/viewspots.jsp?glId=0UAOLVTK8UVFgEstVuS4g9dTi3RZxWlNU
The boys made good time yesterday and a few miles...looks like Pan rode'em hard!!

I'll be riding on early Thursday with George (Escapefjrist) and his entourage of missfits.

Here's the SPOT/SPOTWALLA link. It won't be active until Thursday.

https://spotwalla.com/tripViewer.php?id=4c254fdcb2839aa3c
Haven't been a stalkee yet, only a stalker...this'll be different! :blink: :)

--G

Wheaton, I think MMike was referring to a Spotwalla page that would, if lt was up and running, track and show everybody's SPOT positions converging on Castlegar. The name of the Spotwalla page is NAFO III.

Wheaton, I think MMike was referring to a Spotwalla page that would, if lt was up and running, track and show everybody's SPOT positions converging on Castlegar. The name of the Spotwalla page is NAFO III.

I gotcha...have a great ride! :clapping: