Stupid stuff 101

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
He seems to have acquired a few hematomas....Freakin hilarious!!

Here is one from a former co-worker; DO NOT take your Snap On air 150# air ratchet head apart...stick your thumb in it and then pull the trigger to see if it "works". It did.... It instantly chewed the pad of his thumb all to hell. I was crying I was laughing so hard as we attempted to stop the massive bleeding. He had to hang it out the truck window all the way home.....LMAO...

He seems to have acquired a few hematomas....Freakin hilarious!!

Here is one from a former co-worker; DO NOT take your Snap On air 150# air ratchet head apart...stick your thumb in it and then pull the trigger to see if it "works". It did.... It instantly chewed the pad of his thumb all to hell. I was crying I was laughing so hard as we attempted to stop the massive bleeding. He had to hang it out the truck window all the way home.....LMAO...
Slowik eventually let go, and was arrested and taken to Resurrection Medical Center. :unsure:

I have nothing to add.. except the time my buddy Dennis got his dick wound up in one of those.. He was wearing loose work pants and it grabbed him right in the zilla area.

Poor bastard panicked and hit reverse and wound it up the other direction. I also cried. First from humor and then pain.

He swelled up like a ball bat for about a week :lol: really cool colors too!

Don't listen to Wheetie when he wants you to turn around just for a group Photo. :p :p

22-year-old Kevin Daly was arrested for crashing into a police car while driving drunk.

enhanced-buzz-28625-1323726171-2.jpg

This guy shot his neighbor for "telepathically raping" his wife.

enhanced-buzz-19161-1323793441-7.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Once again, Tyler, just how do you find this stuff???!??!!!??!

I started to say that I'm glad I wasn't that guy's neighbor, because I've used my imagination once in a while, but then I thought, "WTF is this guy's wife gonna look like?"

I'm still glad he's not my neighbor, though.

Don't listen to Wheetie when he wants you to turn around just for a group Photo. :p :p
:lol: :lol:

...oops. Right after you filled up the aux tank as well. I was gonna write "kilroy was here" on your tank bag rash...but no sharpie was available.

:lol: :lol:

...oops. Right after you filled up the aux tank as well. I was gonna write "kilroy was here" on your tank bag rash...but no sharpie was available.
It's all good and probably the only virgin you will get. That was the first time it was on it's side. Only took a 100k. :D

Don't drive yer bar stool on the road when yer drunk.

ThisGuyIsAnIdjutClicky.
Thanks for sharing that, had some folks come into my cube after my laugh-out-loud reaction...

"Wygle admitted to drinking about 15 beers before hopping on the bar stool and driving down the street". He apparently had his license confiscated in the past, so he came up with this alternative mode of transportation. He even put a wheely bar on that.

bar_stool01.JPG

This guy tried to rob a MMA champ while at a red light. :lol:

enhanced-buzz-15891-1323793120-18.jpg

This guy was arrested for calling 911 because Taco Bell wouldn't serve him tacos. :blink:

enhanced-buzz-15818-1323794331-32.jpg

This guy was arrested on a bigamy charge after authorities said they found court documents showing that he was married to two women at the same time. The man claimed he didn't remember marrying the first one. :dribble:

enhanced-buzz-27302-1323794549-39.jpg

This guy killed his neighbor’s pygmy goat, and was found in his bedroom, dressed in a bra and panties, next to the dead animal. :eek:

enhanced-buzz-26818-1323800638-21.jpg

This guy tried to rob a MMA champ while at a red light. :lol:

enhanced-buzz-15891-1323793120-18.jpg

This guy was arrested for calling 911 because Taco Bell wouldn't serve him tacos. :blink:

enhanced-buzz-15818-1323794331-32.jpg

This guy was arrested on a bigamy charge after authorities said they found court documents showing that he was married to two women at the same time. The man claimed he didn't remember marrying the first one. :dribble:

enhanced-buzz-27302-1323794549-39.jpg

This guy killed his neighbor's pygmy goat, and was found in his bedroom, dressed in a bra and panties, next to the dead animal. :eek:

enhanced-buzz-26818-1323800638-21.jpg

ALL of them possible FJRForum members...

This is like a walk down memory lane... fortunately I've managed to forget most of their ilk.

Getting old does have its good points. :glare: