Sunday Jan 12th foothill ride

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

My Ass :punk:
JSNS  Bitches 😁

IMG-1636.jpg

IMG-1635.jpg

Auburn at the  Foresthill exit chevron off I-80. 9:30 am.

Riding the lower foothills to the valley in search of warmer air.

Way better notification than OM would ever give.
Darn, I missed this.  I road around the Buttes, but it was a short ride.  Also, no dirt!!

Wow. You old geezers are still tearing up foothill roads on a cold winter day!

But how'd we all get to looking so old? We were all spry when we got our FJRs - 14 to 16 years ago! 
Seems like just yesterday Rich. My brain still writes checks that the body can't cash, it just hurts more when I try.

Ray, the hardest thing to get used to is the ACCELERATING rate of decay, both mentally and physically.

So when those two squids (one speeds and the other jumps his bike off cliffs) get pulled over and take off their helmets, you know the LEOs break out laughing. 

Tell me about it. Between My wife's cognitive issues and my structural decline we have 8 appointments this month. I need a ride but it's months away. I guess I'll just ride the tractor and push s ow around.

Ray, the hardest thing to get used to is the ACCELERATING rate of decay, both mentally and physically.

So when those two squids (one speeds and the other jumps his bike off cliffs) get pulled over and take off their helmets, you know the LEOs break out laughing. 
Squids?  These days I'll take that as a compliment. 

I haven't had a ticket since the FJR left the stable.... Damn, I AM old. 😛

I have it from a pretty reliable source, Bug travels at the noted five over............ Everyone that is doing twenty over, and my conservative friend followed happily!