Sunday lunch?

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
 Come down here and I'll fix you a sandwich.  We can eat it in the shade.  103 predicted for Sunday, Redding probably hotter.

You must not get many kitchen passes, Greg.  (Best to Michelle.)

Thanks for the invite, and as tempting as it is, I am feeling something a little more Bucks road. Say 12 , 12:30ish

Michelle says Hi and is doing much better! 

Thinking about it, but the heat is worrying me a little.  Getting there and being there are ok, its the ride home might be bad.

What about packing a picnic lunch?  I'm very nervous about restaurants right now.  I don't know about where you are, but in Yuba City we are spiking like crazy.

Dang, I just saw this. Rode up LaPorte road yesterday with Puppychow. Can't make today, have fun and bring tons of hydration- you'll need it.

Very happy to hear Pocahontas is doing better!

Greg, I'm sorry but I'm going to back out.  I know it is late notice, but I'm not feeling good today.  I think maybe I over did it yesterday.  Have a good ride.

I'm feeling a little better thank you, but I do regret having to bail on you.  I sure hope you had a nice ride and good lunch.

It wasn't too bad in the morning, but the last 1.5 hours were a little warm. Highest I saw was 107. It was good to get out, no matter how freaking hot it was. Very little traffic and damn near everyone I caught up to on Buck's lake road let me pass!

map linky