Sunday Morning April 6 Ride to Crown King for Lunch!

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

beemerdons

Certifiable Old Fart
Reaction score
Sunday Morning 04/06/08 Lunch Ride to Crown King, AZ with Chuy!

At 1000 hours on Sunday April 6 we are leaving from the Chevron Gas Station at 3150 W. Carefree Highway in Phoenix to ride up to Crown King.

We are going to have lunch at Cindy’s Crown King Café; 1-928-632-0012.

The road from I-17 to Crown King is gravel, but well groomed and easily ridden by a GS, KLR, Scrambler or a street bike in the hands of a good rider.

Any questions, or need more info, please call Don Stanley at 602-722-0427!

Sunday Morning 04/06/08 Lunch Ride to Crown King, AZ with Chuy!
At 1000 hours on Sunday April 6 we are leaving from the Chevron Gas Station at 3150 W. Carefree Highway in Phoenix to ride up to Crown King.

We are going to have lunch at Cindy’s Crown King Café; 1-928-632-0012.

The road from I-17 to Crown King is gravel, but well groomed and easily ridden by a GS, KLR, Scrambler or a street bike in the hands of a good rider.

Any questions, or need more info, please call Don Stanley at 602-722-0427!
hey Don when do you leave for Espana?

R

hey Don when do you leave for Espana?

R

Good Morning Richard,

Dr. Bob Flanders and I fly out of Phoenix on Saturday morning May 24 at 0800, finally arriving in Barcelona at 1000 5/25.

Are you thinking of going? Arizona rider Dave Cooley backed out of this trip due to finances, so Orestes - Dave of Chatham, England is still without a room mate. Stef is putting together a fantastic motorcycle adventure for all of us!

If you wanted to check on bike availability, our gal at Ad-Mo Tours in Wrightwood, Ca is Darleen at [email protected]

Very Best Regards, Don