Sunday Ride in SoCal

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

johnny80s

Turtle Gears
Reaction score
All,

I am meeting a few friends at the Mobil Gas Station on the 76 and 15 in Fallbrook at 8:00am Sunday morning (tomorrow). Any poor shmucks that missed going to Laughlin can meet there and we can go get lost for the day. Routes that have been talked about are Borrego Springs or up the coast. I ride to eat and eat to ride so bring your appetite. Have breakfast before you get there. PM me if you are are interested so I know to look out for you but feel free to just show up.

John

Last edited by a moderator:
All,
I am meeting a few friends at the Mobil Gas Station on the 76 and 15 in Fallbrook at 8:00am Sunday morning (tomorrow). Any poor shmucks that missed going to Laughlin can meet there and we can go get lost for the day. Routes that have been talked about are Borrego Springs or up the coast. I ride to eat and eat to ride so bring your appetite. Have breakfast before you get there. PM me if you are are interested so I know to look out for you but feel free to just show up.

John
Just got back from vacation. Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay too short.

So how was the ride?

How many bikes were there?

All,

John
Just got back from vacation. Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay too short.

So how was the ride?

How many bikes were there?
I know this is a month late but the ride was me, a Harley and two wings. You did not miss a thing except me almost dropping my bike and doing a little bit of off road work when the road was closed and I had to turn around.

Last edited by a moderator: