Sunday Ride

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Big Dan

Reaction score
:yahoo: Sacramento area Riders !!! I know it's a late notice, but three of us so far, are riding up to Foresthill, over to Colfax, over to 49, then the back roads of Newcastle. We are meeting at the Riverside exit off I-80 at 10am. Going east, go right at the end of the ramp. The first gas station on the right between Jack in the Box and California Burger is where we'll be. We plan on getting lunch somewhere along the way. Hope to see you there.

:yahoo: Sacramento area Riders !!! I know it's a late notice, but three of us so far, are riding up to Foresthill, over to Colfax, over to 49, then the back roads of Newcastle. We are meeting at the Riverside exit off I-80 at 10am. Going east, go right at the end of the ramp. The first gas station on the right between Jack in the Box and California Burger is where we'll be. We plan on getting lunch somewhere along the way. Hope to see you there.
Not fair. Enjoy.

Good Choice, We just got back from that run today (Sat). Foresthill Rd / Mosquito Ridge Road. The Wife and I packed a lunch and had a picnic Down by the river. It was my first time there, but not my last, Awesome Road !! :good:

Big Dan I would have been there with a little more notice and was that riverside road in Roseville or riverside as in south Sacramento ?

So I took a little trip up 49 to give my new plugged tire a test run to see if there would be any problems, none at this time to report.

And one other thing Dan you are profiling the Polka Dots jersey quite nicely on your 650 H. What race wwere you in for that shot??

weekend rider :bike: