Sunday Ride

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Big Dan

Reaction score
So far, 3 of us are up for a long ride Sunday 11-2-08. The original plan was to take 128 over to hwy 1. Head south and come back via Skaggs Springs. The weather calls for 60

percent chance of rain. I'll watch the weather, and we'll ride somewhere that it isn't (hopefully). I'll be on my trusty 02 V-Strom. The 03 FJR needs front and rear rubber, a serious tune-up, head brng lube, differential service, and front fork seal replacements. Not too bad for 54k miles. We will have cb communication. If we make the coast ride, the plan is kickstands up at 7:30 from the Chevron station in West Sac. We hope to see you there or hook up with us somewhere on the trail. :clapping:

Have a great time! The FJR is due for tires and I'm trying to stretch them out through next Saturday. And I already rode home in the rain Thursday night. And I have to be at work at 0430 Monday morning so I have an early bedtime on Sunday....

I suppose I'll be with you in spirit! :unsure: