Support The Sponsors!

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

smthng

He rocks!
Reaction score
Hey all,

I'm sure you have got to be getting tired of me harping on this, but I have to bring this up one last time...

Support the sponsors who helped us out! And... TELL THEM you found out about them at the FJR Eastern Owners Meeting. If they KNOW that their support is helping to get their name out, that's all the more reason for them to keep supporting the community.

That's it for me harping, but the vendors really came through for us in a big way and we should pay them back as best as we can.

I wasn't there, so can I ignore them till they gimme stuff? Hey, just wunderin.... :D

For those of us that weren't there, do you have the list of sponsors with links to their sites? Just cause we didn't attend doesn't mean we can't thank them (i.e. buy stuff) for supporting the community.

Quicksilver has the link right, but if you want more info (like a phone number and such for Gary McCoy), you can go to the Friends page of the EOM site... there's a bit more there than the banners on the front page.

https://www.smthng.com/FJREOM/Friends.htm

BTW... Gary was swamped with calls yesterday (that's a good thing), so if you get a busy signal when you call him, just call back later... he runs a small shop.