Survey Says, "Busa, You Ugly!"

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Archer

FJR Supporter
Reaction score
Straight from Steve Harvey, only a mother buzzard could love that Busa face

New-Suzuki-Hayabusa-2019.jpg

Miss USA 2013
FJR nose job.jpg

it's threatening to snow and I can't ride, thanks for looking

Last edited:
Doesn't hold a candle to the epitome of ugly, courtesy of the new Harley Davidson Pan America.
2000000027.jpg
Harley-Davidson-Pan-America-1250-windscreen-daymaker-adaptive-led-headlight.jpg

Doesn't hold a candle to the epitome of ugly, courtesy of the new Harley Davidson Pan America.
2000000027.jpg
Harley-Davidson-Pan-America-1250-windscreen-daymaker-adaptive-led-headlight.jpg
There's all sorts of ugly, I rode one and was given free rains with it for twenty or so miles. It put a big smile on my face as it pulled as hard as the KTM 1190 Adventure R I once rode!
I think most of the so called adventure bikes aren't really much to look at including my under powered Super Tenere. If I want pretty I get on the 07 FJR.

There's all sorts of ugly, I rode one and was given free rains with it for twenty or so miles. It put a big smile on my face as it pulled as hard as the KTM 1190 Adventure R I once rode!
I think most of the so called adventure bikes aren't really much to look at including my under powered Super Tenere. If I want pretty I get on the 07 FJR.
The Pan America has had some surprising decent initial reviews although it is not pretty IMHO. Not inexpensive and I would be concerned that Harley would not support it long term (V-rod and Buell). Still, they have a potential winner with that engine in whatever platform, as long as it proves to be reliable.

The Pan America has had some surprising decent initial reviews although it is not pretty IMHO. Not inexpensive and I would be concerned that Harley would not support it long term (V-rod and Buell). Still, they have a potential winner with that engine in whatever platform, as long as it proves to be reliable.
It will be awhile before I would trust it's reliability, besides I have to perfectly good Yamaha's that will most likely out last me.
I don't need a 150 HP dirt bike not that the PA is. Now back to the Busa, I would enjoy scaring my self with it although I'd rather do it on the MT-10.

Every time I see the HDPA from the front I can't help but think the Industrial Design team used the "Lost in Space" B-9 Robot as motivation for the Headlight design.
1640461441726.png
Ohh, The Pain!

Every time I see the HDPA from the front I can't help but think the Industrial Design team used the "Lost in Space" B-9 Robot as motivation for the Headlight design.
View attachment 945
Ohh, The Pain!
Or "Bender" from Futurama!

Attachments

• Bender_Bending_Rodr%3Fguez_-_Official_Character_Promo_1 (2).jpg
    Bender_Bending_Rodr%3Fguez_-_Official_Character_Promo_1 (2).jpg
    28.5 KB · Views: 1