SW-FOG 2013 - Official Announcement

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My wife will not be attending this year something came up, I have a spare queen bed if anybody is looking for roommate ? will be arriving on the 19th

Dude...If not enough people pre-pay, just announce where we're gonna eat. People can show up and order their own food and pay their bill. Easy enough!
I prefer not to bombard a restaurant with a party of 20+ on a busy Friday and/or Saturday night.

Here's hoping y'all have a great time! And remember, the road is paved all the way to the top of Pike's Peak; there's no need to take their uber fast rail system (cog train).
lazy.gif

If you've already arrived, feel free to come by the club house/conference room to pick up your name tag and raffle ticket!

Had a great time last year. But with a newborn (4weeks old) taking up all my time, I will have to try for next year. Have fun and be safe.

Good seeing everyone! Great riding and chatting with you all.

That was a good trip. C and I had a lot of fun. The rides were good, the food was good, the time away was good and catching up with friends was great!!

Scott did another great job putting the rally on. Thanks man!!

It was a good time in a good location. Thanks for setting it up this year.

Petey went south and I went east about 6am MTN. I decided to buz the 965 miles straight home without any drama. Only 17 hours in the saddle of the new S-10.

Made it back yesterday--a 670 mile epic day though amazing scenery north out of CO then WY into ID. Great event--awesome riding there! Thanks for organizing it, and good to see everyone.

Not home yet, only made it to Riverton, Wy. Wind sucks.

Had a really good time and it was nice to talk and ride with a bunch of really great people.

Thanks for organizing this Scott. Hope someone steps up and makes a few arrangements for next year. beamerdon???

Made it home ok, great meeting up and riding with great guys and old friends. Scott, thanks for orgenizing this event. Boy am I sick of 30mph+ side winds.

Last edited by a moderator: