SW-FOG 2015 Tee shirt order

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

gregory

Great things are afoot
Reaction score
After many hours of work (mostly by other people) I present to you, the final design for SW FOG '15 official short sleeved tee shirt. I would like to thank the very talented Carole (better half of Stealth1-John and here is her shameless plug https://runningdogletters.com for stepping up and capturing the flavor of a FJR Forum gathering.

For a mere $15 a copy (add $3 per shirt for you of Los Rosbustos, 2XL and up stature) , you may boldly share your love of sheep and valleys to the general public at large.

Front of shirt, think pocket sized right side.

FNT_zps1bdff814.jpg

Back of shirt.

picture_zpsb3e186c9.jpg

Here is the ordering deal.

Email me at [email protected], tee shirt in the subject line, with your size(s), quantity, forum name and real name and PayPal name if different from email. I will accept PayPal only at [email protected]. Use the free link please. Please send the email before the PP so I know who is ordering.

Once payment is received in PayPal, I will send you a conformation back to your original email.

This order will close on Monday, April 27th.

I know that some have already ordered in this thread, but please reorder as above.

Greg.

Last edited by a moderator:
Gregory

If it will help you can have the shirts shipped to my house and I will get them to the hotel. I am about 5 miles from the Del Rey.

PM me and we can work out the details.

John

If you are going to do both long sleeve and short sleeve I would like one of each.

If only short sleeve is the only option put me down for one, size large.

Thank you

You going cotton or some sort of breathable fabric for warm weather riding?
Don't know when you are planning on wearing this shirt, John, but historic temp records for Cedar for that weekend show average highs of 66 and lows of 36.

When you head east out of Cedar on Hwy 14, most common route for day rides, the temp usually drops 15 degrees in the first 20 miles.

An idea I had that maybe might help, I was going to edit a picture of Zilla and an open road in the desert, then put something like SWFOG 15' over the top, and fjrforum.com along the bottom. And maybe the home location down the right hand long sleeve. And the dates of the event on the left? Would be cool to somehow incorporate all that, but also keep it simple so it doesnt look busy. But my skills in the photoshop world are lacking to say the least...

crop1_zpsb7c8b419.jpg
196974_16091_L_zpsc503cabd.jpg

Just an idea, oh, and put me down for at least one shirt.

That pic above is absolutely awesome. I got to make this event!!!
That design would be supercool on a shirt somehow!!!
+1, Gunny; would be a supercool SW-FOG 2015 shirt, but consider substituting that pic of AJ with this photo of Bustanut joker and HotRodZilla! JSNS, Artistic!

An idea I had that maybe might help, I was going to edit a picture of Zilla and an open road in the desert, then put something like SWFOG 15' over the top, and fjrforum.com along the bottom. And maybe the home location down the right hand long sleeve. But my skills in the photoshop world are lacking to say the least...
crop1_zpsb7c8b419.jpg
196974_16091_L_zpsc503cabd.jpg

Just an idea, oh, and put me down for at least one shirt.
This is a good idea. It's got my vote.

Couple of thoughs are running through my head at the moment.

1. That is a great design, and if someone who has the photoshopping skills can produce a single image that will be greatly appreciated as I have never even opened photoshop in my life.

2. John's (stealth1) wife has provided a 1st sketch that I think captures SWFOG and this group very well. I can't post it yet, work computer will not let me get into my photoshaing site. I will post it tonight.

3. Josh (CAV47) has a great hook up for the actual printing and I will see if there is additional cost for running two designs. I personally would get both shirts.

I will have more information in the next few days.

Thanks everybody, I really appreciate the input!

Couple of thoughs are running through my head at the moment.
1. That is a great design, and if someone who has the photoshopping skills can produce a single image that will be greatly appreciated as I have never even opened photoshop in my life.

2. John's (stealth1) wife has provided a 1st sketch that I think captures SWFOG and this group very well. I can't post it yet, work computer will not let me get into my photoshaing site. I will post it tonight.

3. Josh (CAV47) has a great hook up for the actual printing and I will see if there is additional cost for running two designs. I personally would get both shirts.

I will have more information in the next few days.

Thanks everybody, I really appreciate the input!
They have never charged me for design........its because I always made the basic design and we bought from them.

I sent him an email today--This company that did our stuff. He usually gets back to me in less than a day. Thanks for doing the work on this Greg, Stealth, and others.

I don't want to wear a picture of 'Zilla, and I especially don't want to wear a picture of Bust. JSNS.
no.gif

Just kidding. Whatever you decide, I will buy a shirt.

Latest posts