SW-FOG 2015 Tee shirt order

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
OK,

Finally able to post the sketch provided by John's (Stealth1) very talented wife. I am hoping that we can print 2 different designs for this gathering. I will talk to the printer later in the week and get everything figured out and put the info in the first post

Greg

IMG_05312_zps6d645a3c.jpg

Two different designs will cause bulk buy issues. However, if buying numbers doesn't matter, do it how you want.

The photoshopped pic will be easy because it's clean and can be digitized.

The sketch is cool and funny, but will have to be cleaned up for it to be put on a shirt. I DO understand that was just a sketch and think Stealth 1's wife knows this and has the talent to get it where we need.

Maybe give her the dates, and state of UT border design, and let her work stuff into it. Gregory, I told you someone always steps up!! This will be no exception.

Dayum...If I make it onto a t-shirt, I'm gonna feel like I made the big time. Like Ray. :no:

That sketch made my day! LMAO Nothing says you cant have a small logo on the front chest, and the sheep on the back. You know, give them the upper hand for once.

Last edited by a moderator:
French cuffs and tuxido front would be nice for the rides with banquets offered. Dress for success and all that.

French cuffs and tuxido front would be nice for the rides with banquets offered. Dress for success and all that.
...and the word TOAS somewhere on the shirt.
Now THAT spells suxess.
Yo Marky-Mark, our man Skip already covered that in another SW-FOG 2015 thread:

'T-shirts: For 'Zilla's benefit, it is spelled "Cedar City" not "Ceeder Kitty".' JSNS!

OK,
Finally able to post the sketch provided by John's (Stealth1) very talented wife. I am hoping that we can print 2 different designs for this gathering. I will talk to the printer later in the week and get everything figured out and put the info in the first post

Greg

IMG_05312_zps6d645a3c.jpg

Bahhh haaahaaa... I like it!

Extremely nice work Carole, Stealth 1 and Gregory! Thank you and very much appreciated by all of SW-FOG 2015. Outstanding accomplishment, considering that a Goat Fucker was in charge of the project! JSNS!

After many hours of work (mostly by other people) I present to you, the final design for SW FOG '15 official short sleeved tee shirt. I would like to thank the very talented Carole (better half of Stealth1-John and here is her shameless plug https://runningdogletters.com for stepping up and capturing the flavor of a FJR Forum gathering.
For a mere $15 a copy (add $3 per shirt for you of Los Rosbustos, 2XL and up stature) , you may boldly share your love of sheep and valleys to the general public at large.

Front of shirt.

FNT_zps1bdff814.jpg

Back of shirt.

picture_zpsb3e186c9.jpg

Here is the ordering deal.

Email me at [email protected], tee shirt in the subject line, with your size(s), quantity, forum name and real name and PayPal name if different from email. I will accept PayPal only at [email protected]. Use the free link please. Please send the email before the PP so I know who is ordering.

Once payment is received in PayPal, I will send you a conformation back to your original email.

This order will close on Monday, April 27th.

I know that some have already ordered in this thread, but please reorder as above.

Greg.

Gregory, Son Seth 2XL and BeemerDonS 3XL have sent you an email. Thank You, ya Goat Fornicator! JSNS, Greg here's a Goat for you:

bdf8109bc967c8c3000f1b862d1af4f8.jpg