Tag-Along-Tank Aux Fuel Cell

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

aa9pz

Reaction score
I am working on setting up my recent purchase, and one thing I want is an aux fuel cell. The Tag-Along-Tank looks like the way to go, and I have contacted Joe2Lmaker about another run. It looks like we need at least 5 people to sign up to make it work. Details on the cell can be found HERE and pictures HERE. Pricing will be about the same as last time, and info can be found HERE.

These tanks are designed for the Gen2, and mount best with the seat in the high position. So if you have a Gen1, or use your seat in the low position, this is not really what you are looking for. But, if you are looking for the best setup aux fuel cell for your Gen2, this is it. If you are interested, you can say so here, or send me a PM.

If you have any questions about this cell, there are several users here with these who might answer them, including Joe.

So who wants one???

Dave

Last edited by a moderator:
I run a very early, actually, prototype, TAT and love it.

Simple, elegant, just works..

Advise any LD or wannabe LD rider these tanks are quality and perform.

Advise any LD or wannabe LD rider these tanks are quality and perform.
+1. And they meet IBR requirements (there were at least 3 in this year's rally). Linda T makes a nice cover for 'em too. I've got 10's of thousands of miles on mine with no issues.

Last edited by a moderator:
Wow, I was really hoping it would be easier to get an order going. Please don't make this too hard and force me to come up with my own setup. All we need is 4 more people to join up. Who needs a cool fuel cell?

I'd be interested, but unfortunately my seat has to be in the lower than low, tray removed and rubber cusions cut down position.