Tech day X

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I know Ray, and neither Carver, AJ, nor Stanley were in on it..
fool.gif

Finally got my tires to my door today. Motorcycle Superstore was very helpful. UPS, not so much.

But there's not enough rubber on the current set to get to me Tech Day XI, so I'll just have to go to the same place I usually do.

Nick left his Gummy Bear bag here.. With some type of stamped card entitling him to dog knows what as it's in German.

Nick left his Gummy Bear bag here.. With some type of stamped card entitling him to dog knows what as it's in German.
Bah, was so busy trying to remember how to put the bike back together that I forgot to eat some of those! And the liquor filled chocolates, too! (Though we had enough trouble remembering what bolts went where, I'm not sure we needed the liquor
drinks.gif
)

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey Nick where did you get the chocolates? They are mandatory for functions with co workers and family.

Anyway, I can send yer stuff to ya if ya want.

Phucker.. I don't have pics yet and am 2 drunk to post 'em even if I had 'em.. But thanks for the love package u two..

I was outa commission when the date of your spawning was celebrated but had purchased several gifts.

Watch yer mail dick face it's get even time again!!

Hey Nick where did you get the chocolates? They are mandatory for functions with co workers and family.
Anyway, I can send yer stuff to ya if ya want.
Got them from Germany, but I'll make sure to bring more in the future
smile.png

I'm just happy I didn't leave any tools there this time....or leave with anyone else's keys
lol.gif