Tech Session / Get Together - Minneapolis,November 25th

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

The Other Brian

Reaction score
I would like to invite any Minneapolis FJR owners to hang out in my Coon Rapids garage on November 25th.

When: November 25th 2017

Where: Coon Rapids, MN 55448

Time: 10:00 AM

A bit about me, before acquiring my FJR I owned a Concours and I was and still am a member of the Concours Owners Group (COG). A couple of times a year I host a Tech Session / Get Together at my place for the COG group, usually in the Fall or Winter since I have a heated garage. Most of the time we have a project to tackle, other times we just hang out and bench race. In the spirit of the COG motto "Join for the Bike, Stay for the People" I plan on continuing the tradition.

Even though this session is oriented to the Connie, there be some wrenching on my FJR as I several things I want to do over the winter. I do have a Harbor Freight tirechange setup, so if its time for tires bring them along.

There is always something in the crock pot and others bring snacks so there will plenty of food. All you need to bring is your own beverage.

To let you know, there are several FJR's in the local COG group. As a matter of fact, occasionally the FJR outnumbers the connie COG at some local COG events.

If you are interested in coming, send me a PM through the forum and I will provide my address.

I am looking forward to meeting other FJR owners and hope some of you can make it.

Brian, Thanks for hosting!

Now that they are coming from 'The other side', we should mention that you run a swap meet @ this session... so bring Connie, FJR or generic stuff to sale/trade.

BTW, I'm a definite maybe (due to guests coming to visit).

If I'm in town I could stop by, and I have a gen2 Cee Baileys +2 I could part with, Condition never mounted.

Brian,

I'm staying in town for Thanksgiving, so I'll be at the tech session. Probably won't be doing any work, but I'm always happy to hang out with everyone.