Tennessee FJR Riders Group

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You guys might want to consider doing in TN what JWilly has done for us in JAWJA.

He volunteered to collect names, forum names, emails, and phone numbers. An excel and Word list was created and shared from all those who contributed. When we have an event or get together, JWilly can contact everyone with an email. It works great! In addition, if you want to put together a small group ride, you've got the info for a quick call. Most of us supplied cell phone numbers which helps for in route calls.

Good luck with your group. When you have a big E TN ride, I hope you'll invite us JAWJA boys and girls. We get up to Tellico quite often; but would like to branch out a bit.

Come to the Nolichucky Valley Rally in Erwin, TN. It is gonna be great. I have a post in the SE section.

I'm in. My weekends are open for anything.

I've been doing 300-500 mile rides every weekend for many weeks, lately been ripping up the Ellijay/Dahlonega area.

Count me in for any rides you plan.

Last edited by a moderator:
Pig-trails--figuratively speaking of course--were the name of the game yesterday. Tightfit road, IMO, was aptly named. We did travel :bike: thru some of mid TN’s hills and “hollers” on some very narrow, rough, shaded, and lightly trafficked “roads”. Roads that some might declare would have been more suitable for KLRs rather than our FJRs.

Actually, our chosen route was my doing. I can’t blame that on TerryG. That’s what I get for fooling around with my new GPS. Anyway, Terry was a real trooper and didn’t complain—or seize the opportunity to throw me in the creek where we stopped for a break.

In any event, company would have been welcome.

Last edited by a moderator:
Another great day of riding in mid TN. TerryG, Fubar, and myself. Got to see some more of mid TN’s hills and “hollers”. :bike: No pig-trails this time though. Good weather, good roads, and traffic--for the most part--was “lite”.

Got to see an R1 put on quite show just before he hit the twisties on Hwy 96. He really made that R1 stand up and beg :exclamation: (albeit wobbly though). Ah, ever the critic never the showman! Sorry, no pix of the R1.

We're waiting and hoping for the big TN rally invite. Hope you guys will do something before Turkey Tom arrives.

Be sure to come on down to Suches, GA for the TWO rally on October 10-12.