THANKS!

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yes. 

Who would have thunk 10 years ago a 'boast' of the 'best' Rueben sammwich would result in 10 years? <YIKES!>

Too bad city council did not take this idea, endorse it, expand it for the town.

Thank You Ray.

😇

It was a great turnout and it was so good to see everyone. Life has gotten busy for us and the 10th was a great break for us.

It was fantastic.  Great seeing some who haven't been around for a while.  Super meeting new enthusiasts. Thanks Ray. Also JT and anyone else who helped. 

Yes. 

Who would have thunk 10 years ago a 'boast' of the 'best' Rueben sammwich would result in 10 years? <YIKES!>

Too bad city council did not take this idea, endorse it, expand it for the town.

Thank You Ray.

😇

I think you've got something here, Don.  RAY SLOCUM FOR LAPINE CITY COUNCIL IN '22!  We've already got the t-shirts and the slogan.  All we need is the same picture on a couple hundred lawn signs.  "EAT YOUR FUCKING REUBEN!  VOTE FOR RAY!"

Um, Ray, does LaPine have a city council?

I think you've got something here, Don.  RAY SLOCUM FOR LAPINE CITY COUNCIL IN '22!  We've already got the t-shirts and the slogan.  All we need is the same picture on a couple hundred lawn signs.  "EAT YOUR FUCKING REUBEN!  VOTE FOR RAY!"

Um, Ray, does LaPine have a city council?
Lapine does indeed have a city council but I don't live in the city of Lapine.

Thank you very much, Ray, for putting another great gathering together.  It was great to see everyone.

Agreeing with all that was stated, great to see so many that I haven't seen for a while an good to those I don't see often enough. Thanks Ray for another good year!