The Death of Andrew Knight

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, it would appear that I have been away from the board far too long. I return to this news. I didn't know the man in any manner other than this forum. His passing is a tragedy, no matter the circumstances. Judgement has no place here. Those that would, have no idea of what they speak. I have an idea, and it is bigger than most can handle alone. As was said before, make a call, send a letter, get in touch. You never know what impact it will have on the life of another.

It is clear, our friend OV had quite the impact on many. My prayers go out to all in this time of sadness. Latch onto your favorite memory and keep it close.

Peace people, we all need some.

Bryan

The hole in my heart is still just as large if not larger. My observations from my years on this planet, and the study of historical figures [Hans you can help me here], the "creative genius" types often come with complex personalities. Mozart, Van Gogh, Beethoven, Francis Ford Copola, Edgar Alan Poe, Mark Twain, Winston Churchill, Teddy Roosevelt and even Robin Williams quickly come to mind.

WC - thanks for letting us know. It helped remove the trepidation many of us were experiencing about riding.

WC - thanks for letting us know. It helped remove the trepidation many of us were experiencing about riding.
That was indeed one of the primary motivations for this thread.

As a general rule, you can't really go wrong by just sticking with the truth. It was the right thing to do.

Although difficult. :(

On that note, I will go ahead and close this thread. Let us concentrate now on the Andrew's Celebration of Life.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.