The end of PDP

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think it is kinda funny, all the talk this Kawa has generated. Just imagine if this new bike does not have to have TBS at the first service, or a barbarian jumper mod, or even a throttle spring removal procedure to make it more tolerable or a new seat so we can ride it. What if this turns out to be the perfect bike we've all been looking for and thought we had found. I'll sure be checking it out when it appears in the showroom. But I just can't help but think that Honda has something up their sleave also. They probably heard that Kawa was going to intro the Concours this fall and instead of Honda introducing a bike that they would ultimately be making changes to after only a year on the market they just decided to sit and wait and see what the Kawa was going to be. Makes sense to me. Great to be in the Sport Touring world right now. Just sit back and watch and maybe we'll get the bike that we can just buy and ride and not have to rebuild it. May be the 07 FJR will be that bike.

'Ignacio'

I already have the CAD prints.

For the new camshafts and stroker kit.

Calculated HP increase to 220.

Need investors on board.

Can I send you a prospectus via express delivery?

Latest posts