• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to FJRForum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

The fastest fjr for sale

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This bike has 1 of 20 made Dean Tanji gravity fuel cell. PBr is an extra expense but can be arranged.

Bike is well maintained by myself and a member of this community. I have owned this bike since 2010. It has almost every modification the fjr tech.com has to offer. I have never messed with the engine tuning , why? It doesn’t need it, it’s the fastest one ever made. It has a clean title , Race Tech suspension, hella spot lights, and 2100 miles on the pilotroad4 tires since the change . Linda custom tank bag and the infamous leather wrap tank cover/insulator. Heated grips, seat, and a sae port for your heated vest. It has a motorized windshield, yes the motor has been replaced. It was bought here from a forum member. It holds a gallon yeti on the passenger peg and has a tool bag on the other. More to come ….

Last edited:
Head light covers
Datel volt meter
Highway pegs
Hard bag reflectors
Russell oh thank you Russell .
The heat is controlled by dials that can be tuned to keep the volts steady at cruising speed . They are located by the datel.

Oil is changed every year regardless of miles , if over 3k changed. If I ride it 10 miles , changed. I have a waste oil burner connection , electric motor bike riders ! Sheesh.

More photos to come.