The First Long Ride

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

gunnaride

Reaction score
WELL I FINALLY TOOK THE BIG TRIP 3830 MILES IN 9 DAYS.11 STATES, :D IT WAS A GREAT TRIP ASS HURT WHEN I GOT HOME THANKS TO THE STOCK SEAT.BUT ALL IN ALL WHAT A GREAT BIKE WORKED FLAWLESSLYTHE HEAT ISSUE WAS ALL RIGHT TANK GOT HOT IN ARIZONA AND NEW MEXICO BUT NOTHING I COULD NOT LIVE WITH.WE LEFT RENO ON AUG. 12 GOT HOME ON AUG. 20. STAYED IN CEDAR CITY UT. DURANGO CO. FRISCO CO. DUBOISE WY HELENA MT SPOKANE WA MISSOULA MT AND LAST NIGHT WAS EMMET ID. RAIN ONE AFTERNOON IN ID. OTHERWISE GREAT WEATHER NO PICS ON MY END CAMERA CRAPPED :angry: UP CLOSE AND PERSONEL WITH A COUPLE OF DEER IN ID BUT ALL IS WELL,ALL I CAN SAY IS THIS BIKE IS GREAT FOR LONG TRIPS AND JUST AWSOME FOR THOSE RIVER CANYON ROADS, NOW TO START PLANNING NEXT YEARS BIG TRIP :lol: WELL GOT TO GO RIDE SOME MORE HAVE A GREAT DAY GUYS :D

That was a painful read. My Dad sends me emails like that. He has stereo hearing aids, so I think he has trouble hearing himself type. One fingered. He get's the job done, though.

Gunnaride, hope your ass doesn't fall off. Maybe you finally got that saddle broken in. Or it broke you in. Sounds like you had a great time.

KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK.

The ass pain from a 770 mile day was significant on the stock seat. Perhpas Corbin custom is on my buy list....

Sounds like your experience was similar to mine...got home, wanted to ride more. I love this bike and riding long distances!

Maybe he doesn't wear earplugs, so he's yelling cause of the ringing in his ears..... :blink: