The Great White North Liberation Army attacks Lewisburg WV

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

yamafitter

Reigning NERDS Granite Lane Gold Medalist
Reaction score
All the great attack plans of the Great White North Liberation Army start with a trip to Timmy's....

IMG_2794-L.jpg

This year the main attack force consists of Ray and myself. Our NEXUS cards got us across the border in short order in Buffalo and we were feeling a little peckish so our first stop was for breakfast at Heidi's Hideaway in Hamburg NY...

IMG_2795-L.jpg

We stayed off the slab to avoid detection and worked our way south along NY62 towards Jamestown and then ducked into the trees of the Allengany National Forest. Continuing south we stopped for a late lunch in Emlenton, PA at the Little It' Deli for a Tony Italian sandwich....

IMG_2796-L.jpg

It was very tasty but it was time to continue our southward trek.

In Uniontown, PA the Yanks deployed a diversionary tactic by offering $1.99 Margaritas....

IMG_2798-L.jpg

It worked damn it. Ray and I rolled in into the Super 8 motel next door, threw the bike gear in the room and then went over to the restaurant and laid seige....

IMG_2799-L.jpg

Ray had the pollo (chicken)....

IMG_2801-L.jpg

While I went for the Grande Burritto....

IMG_2800-L.jpg

Note that the first of the margaritas had mysteriously disappeared at this point.

At this point Stage 1 of our assault was complete...

Wednesday%20Route-L.png

We retired back to the hotel in time to watch the Toronto Blue Jays shutout the Evil Empire 4-0.

Tomorrow we shall continue south and should arrive in time to kick BeemerDons in the cajonies if he doesn't have the beer on ice.

-to be continued-

This could be almost as successful as the great Fenian invasion of Canada! Wish I could be at EOM and finally meet a bunch of you instead of lurking here.

https://weather.aol.com/forecast/US/lewisburg/id/USWV0432 Yeah thanks ya Fecking Frostbacks, for bringing your damn cold rain to EOM in West Virginia! WTF, eh! JSNS, Hosers!

This is the reason this year's SW-FOG Rallymaster Gregory the Goat Fornicator banned any Canucks from Cedar City, UT; did allow an Aussie to attend though!

Last edited by a moderator:
What's all over your burrito? Is that whale jizz? Walrus Jizz? I only ask because it's white and creamy, and being of the people that specialize in the making, serving and eating of burritos, I have never seen one with creamy white stuff all over it before.

What's all over your burrito? Is that whale jizz? Walrus Jizz? I only ask because it's white and creamy, and being of the people that specialize in the making, serving and eating of burritos, I have never seen one with creamy white stuff all over it before.
I am surprised that you do not recognize the BeemerDons "Secret Sauce".

AJ, Billy Fitz and RayZ had the misfortune of eating at a Restaurant where your Primo (cousin) Beto was the Chef, Beto "whipped" those dos Canuckistani Gringos up some special "Papa" de Gallo sauce ese! JSNS, que lastima!

11990398_942721002469241_3700059112068426411_n.jpg

No photos from the road today since Ray was in the lead and he was like an old horse heading for the barn....... nothing was going to stop him. We actually made a couple of stops since Ray's bladder is not as big as it used to be and we did make a lunch stop in Buckhannon, WV at CJ Maggies for lunch.....

IMG_2806-L.jpg

The decor is early hillbilly....

IMG_2805-L.jpg

but the food was very good. Both Ray & I had the bacon TLC though we had to take a few points off due to the lack of true Canadian Back Bacon.....

IMG_2804-L.jpg

We made it into Lewisburg to complete Stage Two of the Great White North Liberation Invasion just after 3PM and were one of the early arrivals.....

Thursday%20Route-L.png

BeemerDons was here but didn't have the beer on ice yet so we kicked him in the cajones and poured ourselves a Forty Creek.

Let the games begin.....

Dang.. and I thought I ate really bad unhealty food... BillyBob, you need change your diet. I mean... white jizz and crap will kill you, and I'd like to ride with you another day. Not on you, with you. Hoser.

:whistle:

Just when you thought it was safe to go to Lewisburg KJ shows up.....

DSC_0040-L.jpg

It didn't take long for the parking lot social to begin....

DSC_0041-L.jpg

That's Mike (WineGuy) on the left. More folks started to roll in....

DSC_0042-L.jpg

DSC_0043-L.jpg

Finally the big cheese, Wayne rolled in after playing in the dirt all day....

DSC_0047-L.jpg

We kicked Wayne out of the social since he had work to do getting registration ready....

DSC_0049-L.jpg

Some of the MTSA group were also arriving....

DSC_0050-L.jpg

Here is the Geek, Andy and Wayne not being very sociable after no one would talk to them in the parking lot....

DSC_0051-L.jpg

Later that night, Heidi is shocked at hearing the news that BeemerDons is in the building....

DSC_0052-L.jpg

The excitement of the first night was too much for Ray....

IMG_2807-L.jpg

I got tied up helping at registration so no more photos from the first night. So far no rain but we Canucks are being blamed for the forecast for the rest of the weekend.

I kept telling these people that in Canada talking about the weather is always an interesting conversation.

-to be continued-

Think I need a new rear tire?

DSC_0048-L.jpg

We were having too much fun on the New River Gorge route today. It got very interesting in the rain at the end of the day.

Think I need a new rear tire?
[img=[URL="https://yamafitter.smugmug.com/Motorcycles/Touring/EOM-2015-Friday/i-C2jDJR4/0/L/DSC_0048-L.jpg%5D"]https://yamafitter.smugmug.com/Motorcycles/Touring/EOM-2015-Friday/i-C2jDJR4/0/L/DSC_0048-L.jpg][/URL]

We were having too much fun on the New River Gorge route today. It got very interesting in the rain at the end of the day.
If those are PR2s, you easily have a thousand miles left on em.

Snerk.

There was a little mist in the air when Ray & I left the motel this morning. The radar was showing nothing but liquid sunshine to the south so being intelligent Canadians we headed north and did the New River Gorge route. We found a pullout the had a nice overlook of the gorge....

DSC_0039-L.jpg

The views from the Hawk's Nest Tunnel lookout were quite spectacular....

DSC_0040-L.jpg

DSC_0041-L.jpg

Shortly after this we went through a small town and Ray pull a pass on a double yellow that drew the attention of the local constabulary. Ray explained that being Canadian we don't have any lines on the road and we have no idea what they mean. That line of BS was good enough to get Ray off with a verbal warning and we continued on our way.

While Ray was getting a stern talking I took a photo of the local farm equipment...

DSC_0047-L.jpg

Up to this point we had stayed away from the rains in the area but when we turned onto US 219 to head back to Lewisburg the weather caught up to us. BY this time I had been having too much fun and had used up the little tread I had left on the tire. The ride down 219 was a bit of an adventure with the rear slipping around some on some of the tighter corners but we safely arrived back at the motel with very little left on the rear tire...

DSC_0049-L.jpg

Fortunately Griff had earlier ordered a rear tire but had changed his tire back in Kansas and was kind enough to sell me his new tire. Gerald brought tools and a tire changer so we will be getting the new tire on the back before we go any further. Life is good.

-to be continued-

what is this rain thing you speak of?
Free Canader Goober bike warsh...

smile.png
Fixed

yamafitter posted: Ray explained that being Canadian we don't have any lines on the road and we have no idea what they mean. That line of BS was good enough to get Ray off with a verbal warning and we continued on our way.
Are you kidding me? That lame excuse worked?????