The Texas Mile in Goliad March 26

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Texan

Rollie Reincarnated
Reaction score
I am riding to Goliad from Austin to spectate at The Texas Mile. This is a speed unlimited event for motorcycles and cars. I've run the event before, but this time will just enjoy the company of gear heads like me. I can guarantee a full bevy of modified super bikes and exotic super cars.

It's about 2.5 hours from Austin and I will make this a day trip there and back on Saturday. I've done it before and it's a hoot.

I've got a buddy running a turbo hayabusa and he'll try to top 210.

Let me know if you are up for this trip and we'll pick a meeting spot for early Saturday morning.

Glen

I am riding to Goliad from Austin to spectate at The Texas Mile. This is a speed unlimited event for motorcycles and cars. I've run the event before, but this time will just enjoy the company of gear heads like me. I can guarantee a full bevy of modified super bikes and exotic super cars.

It's about 2.5 hours from Austin and I will make this a day trip there and back on Saturday. I've done it before and it's a hoot.

I've got a buddy running a turbo hayabusa and he'll try to top 210.

Let me know if you are up for this trip and we'll pick a meeting spot for early Saturday morning.

Glen

That's a hell of an event. A guy destroyed his Lamborgini at the mile this past fall.

That's a hell of an event. A guy destroyed his Lamborgini at the mile this past fall.
I was there that day. I also saw a sweet 40s rat rod pickup do a few endos last spring. I also saw a naked Hayabusa hit 257. Then the same guy bested that time on a day when I was not there.

Thankfully, no one has gotten seriously hurt. Yet.

Latest posts