The WHY NOT 2023 is a reality!

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Bravo! Bravo! Your literary wit is beyond reproach. It's obvious you take your writing quite seriously, I aspire to do the same some day. Thank you for sharing!

Ya 'spose if I used a spray bottle and misted my leathers I could find out what they smell like wet? I'll have to check it out after our group tire grinding this afternoon. It's my day to host and I have to go buy some new flap wheels.

Sorry not much of a champagne guy and you can keep the peat but I will have a cold Busch Light and a bottle of Bourbon handy and always willing to hook a brother up grumpy or not! Likewise if they don't have a ground floor single you can have mine. I need the exercise and it may help to quell my youthful exuberance cause at 56 years young I am steeped in it!

You are on the list for dinner, I am awaiting a proof of the shirt, sorry no patch's but the tattoos are free! The area checks the box's for us I hope it does the same for you.

See ya there Dale!

How is that unusual? Archer and I are still trying to get to RR9. So many wrong turns.

How do we pay you for the dinner, JP?
Once I get the proof for the shirt back I am going to create a Dinner thread and will create a spreadsheet for who wants what will provide a PayPal account to pay for your dinner.

For the shirt I will post a link to Custom Ink where each individual can go in and order what size style etc they want and pay for it . The cutoff will be roughly one month prior to the event and I will have Custom Ink ship them to the The Oregon Trail to distribute at the event.

UPDATE: I just got the proof, here is a sneak peak...Screenshot 2023-03-08 133251.pngScreenshot 2023-03-08 133132.png

Just crawling out from the latest snowmageden of the century. Power restored after 10 fun filled days on the generator and snow shovel. Whenever our internet service is restored I’ll be committed even though I should have been committed years ago.
Brutal!
How many days before you wouldn't enter a room and immediately reach for the light switch?
Shoot me a message if you want me to reserve for you, not a problem at all...

Brutal!
How many days before you wouldn't enter a room and immediately reach for the light switch?
Shoot me a message if you want me to reserve for you, not a problem at all...
Ha! Took about 5 days before I stopped trying to turn on the interior bathroom light. LED flashlights are the bees knees.

Got a room booked for Thursday. I'll need some R&R after that long trek from Boise ;). Friday, I'll bid you adieu and continue on to ORP.
I talked with Tracy at the Motel front desk. She said they could arrange to reserve a spot for me to park my car hauler overnight. That is very accommodating!

Got a room booked for Thursday. I'll need some R&R after that long trek from Boise ;). Friday, I'll bid you adieu and continue on to ORP.
I talked with Tracy at the Motel front desk. She said they could arrange to reserve a spot for me to park my car hauler overnight. That is very accommodating!
Great news, see you then. We will talk story for sure....

If you have not played with Chat GPT I gotta tell you this AI chit is pretty impressive or scary depending on your perspective.

I asked it the following question and it spit out the response in under 15 seconds. So this is my way of bumping this thread! Lets get some more commitments!

"I would like to convince people to sign up for a motorcycle rally in Baker City"

Great! Here are some points you can use to convince people to sign up for a motorcycle rally in Baker City:

1. Scenic routes: Baker City is surrounded by beautiful mountain ranges and has access to several scenic routes that are perfect for motorcycle riders. Riders will be able to experience the stunning scenery of Oregon, including the Hells Canyon and the Journey Through Time Scenic Byway, while enjoying their ride.
  2. Unique Experience: A motorcycle rally in Baker City offers a unique experience that cannot be replicated anywhere else. The area has a rich history and culture that can be explored, including the Oregon Trail Interpretive Center and the Baker Heritage Museum. Additionally, the local community is welcoming to motorcycle riders and offers a great atmosphere for a rally.
  3. Camaraderie: Motorcycle rallies offer a chance to connect with like-minded individuals who share a passion for riding. By participating in a rally in Baker City, riders will have the opportunity to meet new people, make friends, and create lasting memories together.
  4. Fun Activities: A motorcycle rally in Baker City can offer a variety of fun activities that are sure to appeal to riders. Some potential activities include poker runs, scavenger hunts, bike shows, and live music. These events can add to the overall experience of the rally and make it more memorable for participants.
  5. Accessibility: Baker City is conveniently located and easily accessible from major cities in Oregon and nearby states. Riders from all over the region can easily make their way to Baker City for the rally, making it a great destination for a weekend getaway.
Overall, a motorcycle rally in Baker City offers a unique experience, beautiful scenery, and a chance to connect with like-minded individuals. With fun activities and easy accessibility, it is a great choice for a weekend trip. Encourage people to sign up and enjoy all that Baker City has to offer!

Booked. First one with this apparent group of misfits, but the ridin in that area and heavy doses of embellishing and BS in the threads make it too hard to resist. The Chat GPT reply sealed the deal. Never argue with an AI ( I hear it makes em mad!)
See y'all in Sept. Trying to get my buddy from here to come along. We're the only FJRs in the Stockton MC.
Woody