These fellows know how to sell bikes.

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Great find, OM. Gots me itching all over again for September's two week adventure! :yahoo:

If they were acting as lovers they are very good actors!
She comes with the bike. You get your choice of hair colors. :)
RED! Oh, boy!!

Nobody tell my wife, ok? ;)
Shiny -- yer kiddin', right? I know at least 6 others here who are compiling "leverage" documentation on our hard drives from all the material you've posted. We're just waitin' for it to be worth disclosing. :lol:

Last edited by a moderator:
Great ad! The roads were scenic, in great condition and uncrowded. Perfect setting to create that "Honey, lets buy a motorcycle so that scene can be us" attitude.

I already forwarded the link to my wife, titled "this could be us"........

I tell ya, there's just not enough time it seems (er, and money) to do all this stuff! Riding/sport touring is so cool.........

Sweet flick, great roads, nicely done, great roads. Makes me wish my wife would be more into biking...sniff.

Thanks for sharing!

======= Hey Michael .... you travel like that now ! The only difference I can see..... is you girlfriend

folds up and fits in the top case..?? and that you need to blow her up when you reach you hotel room.... :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I love ya Bro....... ;)

Great find Michael! :clapping: :yahoo: :clapping:

That is me and my wife, just not in Norway and not with a BMW. We take three or four weekend (sometimes longer) trips going somewhere, enjoying the sites, roads and the time together. MC have been a part of our lives ever since we met. Our first date was to the motorcycle show. Our first overnight trip was on my FZR600.

Our plan sometime in the next three or four years is to go to Europe and take delivery of a MC over there and tour around for a month then ship it home.

....... Just borrow OM's..... he would let ya.......... :dribble:
AU contrere, Brian, mon ami!

1.) I've gone from "low maintenance" to NO MAINTENANCE. :yahoo:

2.) Unlike you, if there's going to be any "blowing", I'd rather be the beneficiary.

:blink:

Our plan sometime in the next three or four years is to go to Europe and take delivery of a MC over there and tour around for a month then ship it home.
Maybe Yamaha would facilitate this, but BMW will no longer do it due to differences in US and Euro regulations, and due to issues related to warranty responsibility for the official importer. Its a nice idea, and it used to be possible. Maybe it will be possible again at some point in the future.

long trips suck when you're sitting having dinner................alone

nice vid, good find

:)

Thank you, Michael... that made me cry... in a good way... and put yet another experience on my "bucket" list. B)

Hmmm, I was gonna watch it, but if it made you cry, I may not have enough kleenex in the house for me. Now I'll have to decide if I can handle the emotions of watching this!! :dribble:

doctorj

nice vid, good find

You and me too. I hate it when I get these coupons at restaurants for buy one meal and get 2nd free. But I'm not alone. I'm beside myself so guess that counts, huh :rolleyes: .

doctorj

Nice video. Great portrayal of Sport Touring. I think I'll use that vid as another tool in recruiting a new pillion!... then I'd be obligated to make those kind of trips happen! :D

Ya think they'd close all those roads for me if I brought my FJR over there? :rolleyes:

I hate to kill some of the buzz from this great video...but is it Norway or Finland that has the super low speed limits? On the order of 45 mph...with stiff fines up the wazoo if caught speeding?

...might be the reason those roads were so empty. ;)

nice vid, good find

You and me too. I hate it when I get these coupons at restaurants for buy one meal and get 2nd free. But I'm not alone. I'm beside myself so guess that counts, huh :rolleyes: .

doctorj
I'm a practical cheapskate

I case out the place or wait a few minutes for another single to show up...show them the coupon and offer to split the 1/2 price meal's cost :clapping:

Not even sure the coupon is not good if two individuals sit at nearby, but separate tables :rolleyes:

I've always listened to my Dad who said the only stupid question is not asked and the worse that happens is the answer is "NO" :yahoo: