This Weekend 10/12-10/13

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Aviatorkev

Reaction score
Hey Guys!

My girlfriend and I are planning a ride up the Blue Ridge Parkway this weekend (actually Sunday and Monday) and thought we would extend an invite to anyone in the TN/NC area. We'll be taking off from Maryville, TN in the morning and riding through the GSMNP to the parkway and heading for Asheville. We'll pass through Asheville and make it to the top of Mt. Mitchell, where we'll turn around and head back to Asheville. We're trying to decide whether we want to stay there for the night and do Biltmore on Monday, or head back from there. We can get Biltmore tickets for $36 a person.

This will be our first ride up the parkway and to Mt. Mitchell, so plans are not concrete, but we wouldn't mind having some fellow FJR pilots along to enjoy the fall colors with. If you've done the ride, let me know what to look out for/check out along the way. If you're interested and have Monday off, or just want to join us for Sunday, PM me and we'll meet at the Cracker Barrel in Maryville at 8:00am for breakfast.

Sounds like great fun. I would love to hit that area again. Unfortunately I'll need to stay in Alabama this weekend. Thanks for the invite though!

Hey John! Just PM'd ya. Let me know when you'll be in my neck of the woods again and you can check the V-Stream out personally.

Wish you could come along this weekend. The colors are amazing up here!