This year's Gen2 recall???

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

twistedcricket

You have whiskey?
FJR Supporter
Reaction score
I joke :)

it's crazy that last year the ECU recall happened around this time and now the latest recall was just announced for the GenII. Hrm, maybe some of us could cruise over to the dealership and get this done on Friday??? ;)

:rolleyes:

No kidding, just come to SFO to get your bike up to par! LOL!

I can check with Tony and see how involved this is and if he's interested in doing it onsite. Otherwise, I'm thinking one would be on their own, needing to check with the Rogers store about getting it done there. Lemme email Tony before we gauge interest.

No kidding, just come to SFO to get your bike up to par! LOL!
I can check with Tony and see how involved this is and if he's interested in doing it onsite. Otherwise, I'm thinking one would be on their own, needing to check with the Rogers store about getting it done there. Lemme email Tony before we gauge interest.
I was joking about having Tony do this onsite. I think it's a bit more involved than the ECU.

I'm not opposed to cruising to Rogers to get it done, but since it's suggested to have the bike repaired before riding, I am going to have it done before SFO :)

We can get it done here but I would need anyone needing it to please schedule it ASAP so we have the parts and the time alloted to do it.

Thanks

Chad.