Thursday Night in Page

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Wetdog

Reaction score
Hello everyone, I'm looking forward to seeing everyone in Page, USA as we call it up here. I have to work on Thursday so I won't be around to greet some of the riders as you get to town. I noticed Burk suggested lunch and dinner on your own for Thursday night.

I would like to offer an other option: I would like to ride out to Antelope Point resturant and marina for happy hour. Head out there around 5pm ish. Beer, water and wings?????? Great chance to check out the lake.

Check it out !!! https://www.antelopepointlakepowell.com/

ONLY 1 problem it is in the park so you will need a US Park pass or pay a fee to get in to the park. I will meet anyone who is intersted at the Marriot around 4:30. The Marina is about 10 minutes away.

I would also like to let everyone know if they need air for the tires or minor mechanical adjustments to the bike. I have a fairly well stocked garage and you're welcome to stop by and make adjustments. I'm not a mechanic, but I'll watch and drink beer (I'll help where I can, but you may want me to just watch).

Sometime during everyones visit I would love to take a group photo in front of my house. I think 25 or so FJR's has to improve the property value. :clapping:

Sounds good but I would need a dog sitter for duke the travelin fjr ride'n dog. I also have a lifetime free pass that would alow me and 3 others in a cage free entry into the park.

Sounds good but I would need a dog sitter for duke the travelin fjr ride'n dog. I also have a lifetime free pass that would alow me and 3 others in a cage free entry into the park.
I have two dogs and if they will play nice with yours, Duke could hang out at my house. I also have 3 kennels, but I ussaully don't put mine in the kennels. I use them when I travel.

Last edited by a moderator:
First, any dog that rides an FJR should be able to go where ever the hell he wants....whose with me on this....Duke, were tryin' for ya bud.

Second that sounds like a great idea going to Antelope Point. Count me in.

b

First, any dog that rides an FJR should be able to go where ever the hell he wants....whose with me on this....Duke, were tryin' for ya bud.
Second that sounds like a great idea going to Antelope Point. Count me in.

b
Duke goes or I am not eating...........

I would love to go as long as we get there early enough. Still working on an arrival time for Thursday. I will keep you posted!!

I know many will be getting into town late. If we miss ya and you have the energy Antelope Marina is only 10 minutes or less from town. You could meet us there. If you need your rest we will see ya in the morning.

https://www.nps.gov/fees_passes.htm I will help out any of the later arrivals by leaving the hotel at 5:30 PM and leading a second group to Antelope Marina to meet up with Wetdog and the first group. Look for the tall, slender, handsome guy in the Marriott lobby that looks exactly like Tom Selleck.

Actually, I'm the old fat fuck with gray hair on the blue and silver two tone 2003 FJR! Also, I would recommend that attendees consider buying the Annual National Parks - America The Beautiful Pass. It is expensive at $80, but you will be traveling through at least three Parks that will require entry fees.

Group Photos At Wetdog's! To make sure we get everyone into SW-FOG photo's, on each of the day rides, Friday to Grand Canyon North Rim and Saturday to Zion National Parks & Cedar Breaks Monument, we will briefly stop at Wetdog's house.