Tim Bates Symbology

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Although I never met Tim it is obvious from reading the posts this week that this community and mankind has lost one of its truly genuine ambassadors.

I am sorry for the loss that all of you his friends and family are feeling right now.

So here is my salute to Tim.

timssalute.jpg

Godspeed Tim and I will look you up on the other side! :fuck:

Hey Rad, what the hell is that on your helmet?jim
His Tiara for winning the Manboob competition at WFO-5... good times... good times...

Last edited by a moderator:
THEREFORE, for this photo, place your bike such that it faces north. Stand on the left side of the bike (as you sit on it). Face the camera, and give the classic TWN "Double Bird Salute" for the photographer.

Next photo, please....
P8300015e.jpg

Bike pointing North. Me on the left facing the camera. Double Bird Salute. Three better: this is the bike Lisa and I shared the day with Tim on... it's been to Alaska... and yea, it's blocking the F'ing gate!! :p

Cheers Tim! B)

Michele, certainly looks better with out the pole, not sure about the larger chest though...............

And how on earth did you hook up with Adam for that?

Sorry could not resist.

R

adam stops through FTW regularly on his routes. we just had an awesome time down in the stockyards. filthy mcnasty's saloon was so much fun tonight. it just made sense to do the photo together.

yep!

i just finished the steak from last night... it was even BETTER today! :D

When i get home, I will have another shot with the 2 FJR's in my garage.

Miss you Tim... :fuck:

Status
Not open for further replies.